We know you want your little ones to be as snug as a bug. Ensure that they stay comfortable and keep putting their best little feet forward by following the following Everli Baby garment care guidelines:
It is important to always check the individual care instructions attached before washing your garment. Washing with detergents that are kind to the environment is the best way to care for your Everli Baby garment.
- Machine wash inside out in cold water with similar colours
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use spot removers
- Line dry inside out and away from direct sunlight
- Do not iron lace
- Use a cool iron
Our bibs are made to accessorise and protect a babies outfit.
We do not recommend using your Little Evie bibs during meal time.
Everli Baby Shoes
All Everli Baby shoes are hand made from high quality genuine leather and suede.
As with all high quality leather and suede items, they should be cleaned regularly. We recommend using a good leather cleaner, or alternatively use a soft damp cloth with mild soap to gently dab or wipe dirt off the shoe.
Our Everli Bunnies are made to be loved and to go on lots of adventures, but sometimes those adventures can get a little messy. A mild hand wash should do the trick:
- Fill a large, clean sink or container with lukewarm water and a small amount of mild detergent.
- Immerse the bunny in the soapy water. Let her soak for 10min to 45 minutes.
- Rinse the bunny to get all the soap out
- Press the bunny gently between two towels to get most of the water out.
- Let her airdry.